Cyber Liability & Data Risks
Cyber Liability Insurance provides protection for your business from cyber/electronic crime.
The risks and exposures faced are split into two loss categories:
Third party Losses – Costs incurred by your clients, suppliers or any other third party to whom you could owe a duty of care in relation to protection from cyber or data privacy exposures.
First Party Losses – Your businesses own costs incurred following a cyber attack or data privacy issue.
Having good network security and set processes is no longer enough to sufficiently protect your business from the ever-evolving risks you can be faced with.
Cyber Liability & Data Risks Insurance is more than just a policy that simply pays out if your business suffers a loss. Should an incident occur, our insurers will actively work with your business to identify and shut down the vulnerability.
What we cover:
- Business Interruption
- Crisis Management Costs
- Cyber Extortion
- Multimedia Liability (published content)
- Notification & Costs of a Data Breach
- PCI Fines & Penalties
- Rectification Costs (after a malicious/hacker attack)
- Regulatory Awards & Penalties
- Theft/Loss of Data
- Third Party Security Breaches & Associated Losses
- Unintentional Transmission of Virus, Trojan or Malware (which causes a loss to a third party)
To enquire about the insurance that we can provide for you, or if you have a question, please get in touch using the online contact request form.